This is the Lesson 16: Pp for Penguin page from one of my older boy’s kindergarten school year. To make the penguin, you need: construction paper (white, orange, black), glue, googly eyes. We used varying sizes of bottle tops to trace circles onto the construction paper as shown below.
1) Glue the two black circles onto the page.
2) Glue the larger white circle (which is slightly smaller than the black circles) onto the bottom black circle.
3) Overlap the two medium sized white circles and glue them onto the upper black circle.
4) Cut the medium sized orange circle in half and glue them on to form the feet.
5) Trim the small orange circle to form a beak and glue.
6) Add the googly eyes and that’s it!!!
Visit the MFW Kindergarten Words to Remember blog post for information on downloading all of the Words to Remember copywork pages.
PLEASE NOTE: These copywork printables are only for students who are reading and writing easily. This type of copywork is not a regular part of My Father's World Kindergarten curriculum.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.